Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well my CMD BROTHERS & SISTERS, TREASURE MD'ing & Findmall Forum FOLKS--MA'S LOADED--

Missouri -- Ma Betty

WITH GRANDCHILDREN, & GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN and now I will become a Great-Great Grandmother--sometime in May . -- LOL! Forget how many Grands & Greats , as I'e lost count? I pray for God in the name of Jesus to save, protect & direct their footsteps onto the Right Pathway & to stay in Jesus' light by acknowledging Him as their own personal, savior & Lord at the age, that each can hear & understand Jesus' Holy gospel Truth! Amen! Blessed is Great-Great Grandma Betty

WITH GRANDCHILDREN, & GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN and now I will become a Great-Great Grandmother--sometime in May . -- LOL! Forget how many Grands & Greats , as I'e lost count? I pray for God in the name of Jesus to save, protect & direct their footsteps onto the Right Pathway & to stay in Jesus' light by acknowledging Him as their own personal, savior & Lord at the age, that each can hear & understand Jesus' Holy gospel Truth! Amen! Blessed is Great-Great Grandma Betty
😘😉

Blessings indeed.

Gifts indeed...and He will judge us on HOW we raise/nurture them.

Or murder them cruelly in and/or out of the womb! To kill a baby before or after he/she leaves the birth canal is PRE-Meditated murder no matter the length of congestation in the Mother's Womb--God's Commandment says., "Thou shall not kill" (Murder--spill another human-being's Life Giving Blood, for they are His humans formed in the hidden parts of the wombs in His image! I know that God's Son, Jesus, is a man made in our likeness, because I saw Him in His Brightly Flowing White Robe walking just like we do --NOT Floating like a Ghost or a Spirit!

God Jehovah is a Spirit, that cannot be seen by the natural man in Human flesh; so to be seen He was born sinless in human flesh by God's Holy Spirit overshadowing Mary, who had not known a man, intimately (had sex with) so God found FAVOR with her & she conceived her & God's Son, Jesus, perfect in every way, so He could bear our Sins upon Himself & then by our Believing Faith in His love by hearing the Gospel Truth written in the Scriptures, He forgives & forgets our sins (by our REPENTANCE (turning away from willfully sinning against our loving Almighty God again, for Jesus is God with us in human flesh but born without Sin)! Jesus died by bearing all our Sins upon Himself & then arising in His Glorious new Body He LIVES & after 50 days & being seen by His Apostles & others, He was seen rising up to heaven on clouds and is alive forever more and is sitting on His throne by His Heavenly Father God's Right Hand)!

By our Believing Faith we accept Him as our savior & Lord of our lives when by repentance we lean on, obey & trust in Jesus, Who when His Father (our God) calls Him, His Only Begotten Son Jesus to go & get My Children & then we, whose Living Souls are ready, watching & waiting, patiently, (still following in His Bright Light & we haven't strayed back into darkness by yielding to Satan's temptations and committing wllful Sin & telling Lies again) will be clothed in Spiritual Glorious White Robes & caught up to Jesus, quickly, in the twinkling of an eye & be in God's Kingdom of Everlasting Life forever!

You see, that the Gospel truth of Jesus Virgin Birth, Death by crucifixion, & His Resurrection, is so simple that even children at the age they can learn (see & know truth from Lies) can be saved & even Baptized & Filled with God's Holy Spirit by Whom we are led into all truth even The Holy Bible's Books & Scriptural TRUTH to endure & overcome All Things! Those who cannot know the Truth are not guilty of Sinninng for they know not that they're sinning against their Heavenly Father-God Jehovah, nor Jesus- God His Son & God-The Holy Spirit! I agree with BRO Bill's (cjm) & Mike Walker's posts that first we seek & know Jesus before knowing what we need to do to be with Him, doing His Will, day & night that fulfill His plans! He does His saving of souls, healing our bodies & working in our lives & HEALING OUR USA when we've done our part by obeying Him & sincerely PRAYING for His HELP! Amen! Ma