Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, My "Dry Spell" Is Broken!

Snagged a couple of "keepers" today...been without gold now for like 3 hunts!

Today me and my buddy Karl hit the lane for about 4+ hours from like 5AM to about 9 or 10. Not many targets, but did manage a few bucks in clad and I got a nice FAT (14.5 grams) 14K class ring and another 10K lady's ring.

And just in case there are any "ring police" out there who want to "help me" return my finds to the folks that lost 'em, save it!. I'll work that on my own, as I see fit. :nono:

I've given back many an item over the years, when it was do-able. To do-so or to not do-so is at the discretion of those of us who paid $1000 for the equipment to find same, SAVVY??? ;)

Here is the gold:
[attachment 102627 8-24-2008a.jpg]

Here's a bag of clad I cashed in recently...this is MOST of my clad from this summer...came to a little over $70. I didn't try to find the folks that lost it either. :lol:
[attachment 102628 8-24-2008b.jpg]

Mike (Virginia Beach) said:
Snagged a couple of "keepers" today...been without gold now for like 3 hunts!

Today me and my buddy Karl hit the lane for about 4+ hours from like 5AM to about 9 or 10. Not many targets, but did manage a few bucks in clad and I got a nice FAT (14.5 grams) 14K class ring and another 10K lady's ring.

And just in case there are any "ring police" out there who want to "help me" return my finds to the folks that lost 'em, save it!. I'll work that on my own, as I see fit. :nono:

I've given back many an item over the years, when it was do-able. To do-so or to not do-so is at the discretion of those of us who paid $1000 for the equipment to find same, SAVVY??? ;)

well put,heehee.

You tell 'em!

I was on Penny detail today...:goodnight:

This was your good karma from the keys you found. Oh yea!! you had that good karma already, nice ring and HH Mike. watch out for those girls in Pink.

I feel the same way.

IF..IF...IF...it is at all possible I will return it to the rightful owner. BUT......they have to prove to me that it is theirs.

My wife (who wears several rings I have found) thinks I'm taking advantage of the poor people who have lost their "stuff". Go figure.

Crabby

crabby said:
I feel the same way.

IF..IF...IF...it is at all possible I will return it to the rightful owner. BUT......they have to prove to me that it is theirs.

My wife (who wears several rings I have found) thinks I'm taking advantage of the poor people who have lost their "stuff". Go figure.

Crabby

If people want their stuff back bad enough they either can hire someone to find it or buy a MD themselves and go for it. Other than that it's fair game and within the law for us .... finder's keepers,loser's weepers. In fact going through CRaig's list I found a fellow MD offering his services for lost items.

Tell her not poor people but, the NOT so smart and vain people who want to show off their bling might be experiencing an unfortunate lesson for being proud and arrogant.