Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well no one remembered that today is my birthday

so I am letting ya all know I have officially reached the 83 mark & proud to have lived this long as the rest of my family passed away before or in their early to mid-seventies except for my sister Carolyn who will be 72 in Sept! God has been good & I might make it to 84 & beyond; so glory to God in Jesus' name for His mercy & His grace! Happy Birthday to ME! SMILE! Ma

Most certainly a grand "Happy Birthday" wish for you Ma Betty..
And Ma Betty, may you have many, many more too

:clapping::clap: [size=x-large]Happy Birthday !!![/size]

to wish you a happy birthday only to see this post. Happy Birthday ma!

Oh wow! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Ma!

THANK YOU, Elton, for the wonderful Happy Birthday wish, you have made my day, although a day late but never too late! God Bless you & yours! Amen! Ma Betty

Thanks Bill, my son told me that on FB Messenger! LOL so getting younger--But please, Lord, don't make me go through again what I've already been through, as I don't think I would make it through the second time around! Amen! Ma

Thank you, Steve, but I believe you aren't too far behind me & Bill in our being the oldies on this Forum! Time marches on & one day the youngsters will be the oldies, too! :surrender: :crylol: Happy Hunting & Fishing! Ma Betty