Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well spent couple hours yesterday Hello 1600s

CT Todd

I got out by myself yesterday for a couple of hours and did very well as the first target was a 1695-97 William III copper and the second target was a 1877 Seated Quarter no mint mark. Rounded out the hunt with three Indians not 77s and some clad and junk. A really Great Tombac button was found at 10-12” too. A identifiable copper from 1600s is always welcome. My relic program at 8Khz.
Get out there.

Attachments

• FBC67480-09A8-47B6-BDB3-9F9AFC835EDF.jpeg
    FBC67480-09A8-47B6-BDB3-9F9AFC835EDF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 191
  • C02CCF6B-B0F4-4BB3-8B1D-B5F683425C8E.jpeg
    C02CCF6B-B0F4-4BB3-8B1D-B5F683425C8E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 180
  • F04CF41A-079C-416B-9F47-30418D348574.jpeg
    F04CF41A-079C-416B-9F47-30418D348574.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 176
I got out by myself yesterday for a couple of hours and did very well as the first target was a 1695-97 William III copper and the second target was a 1877 Seated Quarter no mint mark. Rounded out the hunt with three Indians not 77s and some clad and junk. A really Great Tombac button was found at 10-12” too. A identifiable copper from 1600s is always welcome. My relic program at 8Khz.
Get out there.
I distinctly see an S mint mark on the reverse Todd! (non-horizontal type) Outstanding finds! I use your program in an adjacent slot and it rocks.

By golly you're right It is an S mint mark Had to get my glasses Thank you

NIce Indeed, CT

I am and have been getting out there, but if I had available to me sites like yours, I’d ALWAYS be out there. Hope to be out there again today. Best

Todd, ever swing an Orx? Wondering what your relic program on the Deus is more like on the Orx- coin fast or coin deep. ? If I do fields I’m usually going with coin deep- coin fast in target / iron rich spots.

Todd, ever swing an Orx? Wondering what your relic program on the Deus is more like on the Orx- coin fast or coin deep. ? If I do fields I’m usually going with coin deep- coin fast in target / iron rich spots.
Hi, I never have tried an Orx. Although I think my program would be fine on it.

NIce Indeed, CT

I am and have been getting out there, but if I had available to me sites like yours, I’d ALWAYS be out there. Hope to be out there again today. Best

Here's the thing, You don't know what your sites hold. All the ground is the same age. Hunt it. You never know what you'll find