Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well the snow melted and got to go out monday night and it began to blizzard....oh well

GoBlueMichigan

Same park ive been hittin the last couple times. Got a 1916 merc. Too worn to see a mint mark, but i was pretty exited. Another indian head and a rosie. The swiss army knife was pretty cool ta boot. Most of snow melted here in Grand Rapids but then we got a couple inches and now with some 40 degree days to keep the hunt alive. sorry about the pics they arent that clear.

Nice work! Keep at it! Its supposed to warm up over the weekend a bit more than todays 28...sand is frozen out on the beaches west of you, keep working that park while you can!:clapping:
Mud

Great job, I'd be all over that park.I just made it back home to the Monroe Michigan area and plan to hunt the woods along the raisin river today. Season is getting short. Cool temps don't bother me, as long as the ground isn't frozen. Some warmer weather is coming so you may get a couple more days in. Good luck. Go blue.

That's a great result for a rough time of year to keep detecting. Sure beats cabin fever. Forty degree weather works for me so long as I can dig. Wish yA could read the reverse of the dime.
Congrats on really nice finds.
HH - Bruce

We got 9 inches or more in upstate ny, looks like we are done here. The ground wasnt even frozen yet!

Ytcoinshooter said:
That's a great result for a rough time of year to keep detecting. Sure beats cabin fever. Forty degree weather works for me so long as I can dig. Wish yA could read the reverse of the dime.
Congrats on really nice finds.
HH - Bruce
I had a work meeting downtown Grand Rapids and my brother was at the park already. It was blowing and snowing pretty good but we were bundled up. It was pitch dark and we had our head lamps on. Of course I forgot my gloves but surprisingly they didnt get cold as I was bundled up good.