Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went back to Maryland for a short hunt

dabbie1

Back in the 1970s went I got out of the Navy,I used to coach football at this sports park.I decieded to take my Ace 250 and check it out! Well first quarter out of the ground was a 1965,missed silver by one year.I only stayed about 1 Hour as the grass was not freshly cut ,about a foot and a half! Still managed $3.75 all quarters in a space the size of 10 yds. I have about two acres when the grass is cut.I know there will be silver here as park has been here since mid-1800s. But being a 2hr ride it will have to wait for spring. I dont remember ever seeing any one with a metal detector. HH Wayne

Visited relatives in Montgomery Village a few times and wished I had brought my Ace with me.
Good report.