Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went digging in the snow. Found one penny...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Hunted an old stone foundation site today. Only one coin, an 1897 Indian head. Got a old bell and found the clapper in the hole with it. Also a nice whole harmonica reed, an early flat button, a neat ornamental piece, and some misc. Dug about a dozen mason jar lids, only kept one and one insert. A tad chilly but scratched the itch.
snow2.jpg
snow3.jpg
snow4.jpg

I like that bell and a time dian always makes me excited too. Good to see you found a few goodies. No detecting for me this weekend. We have had the stomach virus. I had to take off work yesterday because of it. And I’m really wanting to learn that equinox.

Nice I don't find enough Indians now silver I find with my eyes closed!
Mark

Nice finds. Nice to get out, get some exercise, and be Prosperous in our own ways. A penny earned is a penny saved. Love those Indians.