Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went for silver only found GOLD! :twodetecting:

khouse

Last week me and my Nephews went detecting. We ended up finding a few Mushrooms while detecting. So this week my Wife and Nephew wanted to hunt Mushrooms at the same place. So I figured I would search for Silver while they hunted Shrooms. But once we got there things changed fast. Needless to say we picked Gold for 5 hours. I never fired up the detector. Keep your eyes open while detecting during Mushroom season.

Nice! :thumbup:
Ha! I remember stumbling into a patch of those beauties once when I was going fishing down on a river bank...poured out a whole bucket of brand new minnows and loaded up on the shrooms! Didnt even wet a line that day!:rofl:
Mud

nice prospecting!!! I've been keeping my eyes open for morels while MDing at a couple of 1800s home sites that happen to be in the same area. Morel hunters were out in force yesterday but the ground has been too dry.

mudpuppy said:
Nice! :thumbup:
Ha! I remember stumbling into a patch of those beauties once when I was going fishing down on a river bank...poured out a whole bucket of brand new minnows and loaded up on the shrooms! Didnt even wet a line that day!:rofl:
Mud
You made the right choice.

The last few years the weather hasn't been just right for Morels. But this year everything is just right!

Fine Dining at its Best.

These Mushrooms just make my belly hurt from eating so much. Not so much in making my head spin like the Magic Shrooms! :rofl:

They go for $35 a pound around here. We estimate we've found around 25 pounds of them. We are at almost 1000 Mushrooms for the year. Another 140 today in the same spot. Plus I found a Missouri tax token and Wheatie.