Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went out and got another copper!

coinnut

Went out with a buddy of mine and we went too far north. Just one town further than the snow melt. Still had some large sections with 6" of snow. We should have gone south:rofl: But some parts were ok and I did manage to finally find a copper that I could read:clapping: Most of mine this year are slugs:veryangry: A bit cold and not too many targets, but a good day after all

I have found pre 1900 coins, but not where I live now. Most of the area is not that old and it hard to get in the few places that are. I have not cracked that nut here yet. Very nice hunt. Bill in texas

For a large cent thats been in the ground over 150 years,It looks pretty darn good to me .still alot of detail.Big Congrats to ya
Pat

Jetman.I would say you went far enough north .lol,,,,,,,,very nice find...........keep digging good things........................goodluck,,,,,,,,,later

n/t

wow, coinnut! congrats on your great find. yeah, i've had a run of slugs too that i mean to break this weekend. that sure is a sweeeeeet large cent, keep it up! ya'll must have spotty good ground up there. hh!