Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went relic hunting today:smile:

tomtomnc

The weather was very nice here in N.C. Managed to pull a few items today from the park. Found a very small silver ring that won't even fit my old lady pinky finger. It has a falcon or eagle design on it. I also found a two ringer bullet . The third ring is powder from the cartridge that was on it. I'm not sure please correct me if i'm wrong but it may be a Spencer. I also have a half of a sardine can and some square nails. A few parts to a gun and I'm not sure of the round item maybe a watch case ? Thanks for Looking and HH

Great finds from the park! That ring looks to be period as well.. The only silver ring I've found in a CW spot was also very small

Nice job overall. I'd be going back there again. cch