Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

went to mountain searching for Meteorites but! :detecting: :minelab:

OscarSE

went to mountain searching for Meteorites but! No Meteorites on there...... But found a lot of originals stone arrows and Bronze pieces from old Indian place. Good trip! ! !

Happy 2011! ! :detecting: :minelab:

Neat finds - that is a lot of arrowheads and other Indian artifacts. I have never heard of so many being found on just one trip. Happy Hunting!

Nice collection of artifacts !!

Yuo've got a practiced eye and a good hunting spot....

Don't post pics of the area for folks to see, you may find no more...

Very nice finds... funny how we tend to see more on the ground than most people. Kills my wife the things i find that she didnt see. Do you know where meteorites hit on the smartscreen or digital? Ive not found any will all my running around in the desert in AZ, Calf, and NV. I know a guy in Vegas who hunts them and says they give a digital reading 31 31.

Dew

dewcon4414.............Yes Normally Meteorites are very high FE $ CO and the detector scream! Believe me :detecting:

Send me you Mail address and I

I'm moving to Argentina. :surprised: