Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went water hunting again, and Them Skullies are Great.

Well i went water hunting with Cliff today to a spot we don't usely go to and i got
a 14k Signet ring, 5.27 grams, an anchor 14k from italy 4.84 grams a compass from sweden, a junk ring
a silver peace toe ring, a silver cross that i crunch with my scoop, a ford key and some clad, And them Skullies Did it again OBN, Thanks a Bunch Joe, these Skullies are Great,
don't know what cliff had i left before him hopes he gets some of that Yellow stuff.
Sure was great Hunting with you again Cliff it was a pleasure, HH

Way to go Harold..... you guys are bringing in some goodies. You are making us all look bad. The skullies are exceptional in PP. Ive ran into a few targets that the threshold didnt change one bit in Disc. A little sand movement .... and bang i get a nickel deep on its side or a quarter. You cant go wrong with a pair of headphones that sound like Pro Golds..... but are water proof. I cant say ive gotten any deeper gold ...... but you sure aint concentrating to hear those weak signals.

Dew

Harold is the one that is killing everyone.....4 out of 6 trips with him and he has hit gold.... I'm 0 for 6 on those trips..... I can't seem to find gold around Harold...... well that is with the exception of in his pouch!

WTG Harold!

Cliff

Good gold finds i like that ring :detecting: Jim

Sorry to hear Joe made a post about skullies being on hold because of some problem hes working on. You dont realise how muffled the yellow are until you have a good pair of headphones on your head. My blue is truly a back up machine now since i have the skullies on the Xcal II. Im just afraid ill miss targets using the yellows. Sure makes the experience a lot funner. Cliff.... hang in there buddy you arent the only one scratching their head wondering what it takes to pull some yellow.

Dew

WTG Harold, love the gold & Skullies.

You don't realize just how good they are until you don't have them. OBN is doing a modification on mine and I'm back to using the stock HPs on the DF, I don't like it one bit.

FSA .... Joe has mine modified and coming home. I feel ya buddy. Im not sure i want run into a lot of guys on the beach with these.... i kind of like the edge. When the wind is blowing and the waves are crashing i have no problem hearing.

Dew

My headphone wire just went bad on my Excal II, and it's no longer under warranty. So when I look at the Skullies, I must have the same look on my face as the dog when I show it a treat. :)