Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We're doing fine and THANKS for asking. Not a lot of time any more to goof off here. To answer Vern...Here's what we were "packing" for our CCW class

Art SC

[size=x-large]This is what we presently use for our CCWs[/size]
[attachment 61600 OurCCWstoShare.JPG]​

We are not sure yet what weapons we may yet get for the "house", but it will probably also be revolvers of a higher caliber. (Any suggestions?)

This is how we did on our range tests. Both targets are the total of 50 rounds fired (10 rds ea) at 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 yds. You only had to get 35 rounds in the black to pass.

I was pretty proud of Shelle. She'd only fired the first 20 rds of her life just two days before. But she's a good student and absorbed the lessons I was trying to give her very well.

[size=x-large]Shelle's Target: [/size]
[attachment 61602 ShellesTarget.JPG]​

This was my target after the test...(No, we didn't get to keep them. They become the property of SC Law Enforcement Division...just like the written test - That's why we took the photos).

[size=x-large]Art's Target:[/size]
[attachment 61603 ArtsTarget.JPG]​

[attachment 61606 ChickenSurrender.jpg]​