Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wet and dry sand depth

craigV3

Any family members out here getting impressive results in wet and dry sand with their Deus? Mine is deep on coins and relics, just wondering about wet and dry ocean sand. My Florida trip is a few months away, but as I stare out my window at a foot if snow, I need a glimmer of hope!! Does the deus do good with micro jewelry? Never hunted for it, but what the heck.. I'll give it a go as well!

Where in Florida are you planning on hunting . . . conditions vary depending on where you will be and on what coast you are hunting. If you can be specific, we can provide some better insights.

The Deus will hit micro-gold better than almost anything out there on the dry sand . . . . wet sand has it challenges but remember, the Deus is still a single frequency detector albeit with more adjustability than other detectors.

Andy