Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What a difference a G2 makes.

I have been hunting a site with my F75 Ltd and have made some good finds. But after talking to my friends about metal detectors running in different frequencies, I decided to buy a G2 and go back over the spots I've hunted before. The G2 is amazing on picking up brass and it picks up the bullets well also. The two things that I am impressed with is how much quieter the G2 is compared to the F75 and how it picks up the good targets out if the trash better than the F75. All I can say is that it is an amazing machine.

My sentiments exactly!-----I've went over the nastiest iron pits you can imagine with the F-75 LTD (camo) & T2 SE (black) and then went back in with the G2 and pulled out NUMEROUS eagle buttons that the 75 & T2 had just flat out missed. (all machines mounted with the 5" DD coils).---This has happened way too many times to just be coincidence.-----I've said it many times--G2's & new GB's, best "iron workers" in the business! :thumbup:-----------Del

Nice finds, the G2 is a keeper. Congrats on the finds.

Randy

Remember different is not always better. If you had followed a G2 with an F75 you might well sing the same song. Different machines see different targets. Heck I see the same machine going over the same ground finding 'new' targets because humidity and iron decay have changed. I am not saying you are wrong. I am saying you need to work a lot harder to determine that it is a better machine. Only a test garden can give a decent comparison. IMHO
Tom the skeptic

My Gold Bug and Omega are buried in the garage. I am unwilling to use my F75se to find them! :detecting:

I'll give you a better comparison. I went hunting with my buddy yesterday. He was using his F75 and I was using my G2. It wasn't a very productive day, but I spent more time reluctant hunting than him because he had a harder time hunting in all of the iron that I did. I'm not saying that the G2 is overall a better machine than the F75. But is sure is easier to pick out the good targets in an iron infested area. As for my F75, it is still my number one machine.