Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What a nice dime and penny day..

zeekeys

Continued hunting the site that has given up a lot of coins the last 2 times, especially pennies. I took it slow and easy today and ended up with 172 coins. Got 2 wheaties that were not even 2" down. Really enjoyed digging those dimes. It was a fine hunt. Thanks for stopping in and looking.....Z

172, 172, 172, geez! I know of a guy that got 7 pennies today and he thought he had a good day. :rofl: HH jim tn

I guess the last two hunts were just conditioning runs....I wonder what the total will be when you really get into the swing of things.:laugh:

Jim I have had a number of those 7 coin days. And 5 were not silver like someone I know. They were 7 clad and pennies. I am just saying what a really good hunter you are. Anyone can hit coins like I do but it takes some real detecting skills to dig those silvers. Great work Jim....Z

Furious T gad zooks I thought I had given it my all with this hunt. Thanks......Z

Why I like to pick up those pennies. Here is 15 pounds of pennies to tumble. Some of last years finds that I didn't tumble and this years finds so far......Z

That is a crazy amount of coins for 1 day and that is a work out-----I would need a nap----------after1---------

Zee, another nice day. Those two wheaties could have been silver so keep looking in the same area and you never know what's down around the 3 to 6 range. I still think you need to get that wheelbarrow to haul all that money your finding.

Z nice coin count for a day, I would like to see the count if you were not taking it easy.:)

My best day ever is something in the 90 count last year, and it was a long hard day.

Ron in WV

After-1-: I spent a lot of time in my recliner napping and reading today. I guess you could call it down time? :clsoedeyes:

Still looking 52: Speaking of holding money. Some weeks a sandwich bag will hold all the coins I find with plenty of room for a lot more coins.

Ron: I live in a big city and any park, school, beach I go to has been hit by many hunters with many kinds of detectors for years. I guess I find the coins that they leave behind? Does that mean that I am a better hunter? I really don't think so? Does it mean that these guys are after something else???? I am a simple coin hunter. I find coins. That is what I find and more. I am glad the coin gods took a liking to me and provide me with plenty of coins. Thanks for looking in and Happy Trails.....Z