Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What accessories will work from Deus 1 to Deus 2 ?

martygene

coil clips?
MI6 pinpointer?
WS6 "puck" fit on Detecknix full size headphones?
wire harness?
trying to figure out what Deus 1 stuff to sell.
any word on when the rest of peons might get one???

Coil clips are same- I just bought with cables and car charger. WS 6 should use the same adapter to permit non XP phones. Mi6 works same on Deus II. Deus I coils don’t work on new Deus. Deus headphones don’t work on new Deus either. We should get a shipping update soon. Their last message led us to expect US Distributors to receive units early January. I’ll be happy if I have it by months end.

How can the Deus 1 puck work the Deus II ?
Even the same coils are incompatible. Maybe I’m missing something here

Forgot before-----Also when you do the pre-order. I assume payment is made then. Can you also have a coil preference-----9" or 11"?

With dealers getting only a few Deus II's I don't think I am willing to give them $1600 of my cash to hold onto until mid-summer when supplies increase.

With dealers getting only a few Deus II's I don't think I am willing to give them $1600 of my cash to hold onto until mid-summer when supplies increase.
Im hopeful that the dealers will get more than that. We will see though.

Some dealers will bill at shipping, but many it’s paid for at time of preorder- otherwise known as prepaid. Not great but that’s the deal. Sure hope the wait isn’t past end of February, but Anything can happen. Not a chance I’d cancel.