Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What Are These ? Are They 1800's ?

Pic of the snap fits pretty close to yours as far as the way it attaches. May not be junk, depends on who made the snap and when it was worn….

Lets try this again!

Has anybody seen these buttons before and know what they are? These buttons were found just a few feet from the seated quarter & inches from an 1800's token which leads me to believe they're from same time period. Sure hope someone comes through because I just love this find! And on another note! How about them details on that quarter :clapping:

View attachment 19314
Are you sure you didn't buy them at a flea market or old army navy store
That seated liberty looks like it came form a coin shop.
So how do you like it?

Are you sure you didn't buy them at a flea market or old army navy store
That seated liberty looks like it came form a coin shop.
So how do you like it?
Doesn't bother me a bit 😊 You're unhinged because I don't believe a barber dime came out.of the ground shiny & clean.

I have found dozens of bibb overall buttons but none like your picture. In SE Georgia silver coins come out of the ground nice and shinny. Recently found a 1842 seated dime that looked like mint. Well, almost.

I have found dozens of bibb overall buttons but none like your picture. In SE Georgia silver coins come out of the ground nice and shinny. Recently found a 1842 seated dime that looked like mint. Well, almost.
Thanks willy but the dime in question was sparkling clean sitting on dirt like it was just found. Not a spot or a speck nothing but clean

Here in Florida I have found silver coins that come out of the ground like they just been dropped
To accuse someone of Lying without proof is bullshit.

I don't know why you're feelings would be hurt when nothing had anything to do with you. You could have left a simple reply instead of ranting & raving across several threads.

I don't know why you're feelings would be hurt when nothing had anything to do with you. You could have left a simple reply instead of ranting & raving across several threads.
Ranting and raving my eye. I Stop accusing people of lying when you don't know anything about them.

And how many of my threads did you quote garbage on before I made any response to you? Read the very 1st line on the forums homepage Bozo

Soon as you click on Views forum - Please share your experiences and knowledge so that we might criticize... And that's what I did. The coin to me was questionable as was this cockadoodle story this guy posted then admitted he was skeptical of the story himself. One has wonder why someone who nothing was directed at would act so foolishly?

Seriously lol You could have just replied and kept it on the respective thread but you decided to troll my threads and spew some garbage now didnt ya?