Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What are these NDAs everyone keeps talking about?

abcoin

Both Dilek and the beta testers keep mentioning an NDA that those with the Legend have to abide by.

I know what an NDA is generally, but what sort of information can't they disclose? I'm confused by this, and it comes off as heavy-handed on Nokta's part.

It's pretty standard procedure. The testers are giving feedback to NM. NM will make changes they decide are improvements before the general release.
We should start seeing and reading the testers impressions of the release version soon. I'm looking forward to that.

Non Disclosure agreement...Means these guys can't kiss and tell .lol..it's almost like a secret society of secret keepers,oathkeepers maybe?

It's pretty standard procedure. The testers are giving feedback to NM. NM will make changes they decide are improvements before the general release.
We should start seeing and reading the testers impressions of the release version soon. I'm looking forward to that.

So anything critical about the machine they have to tell Nokta and keep from us?

It controls what information is released and when among other things, very standard procedure for product development .
HH Jeff

Thanks, all. I know what an NDA is. My question is: Does anyone have any clue what sorts of information they can't reveal?

For instance, if there is some aspect of the detector a tester doesn't like/could be improved, do they have to keep that out of videos and only convey it to Nokta under the gise of making improvements?

I don't see it as any gise or trying to hide anything. It is an important part of product development so as to introduce the best possible initial unit. We as the general public aren't suppose to be privy to the details. There will be plenty of opinions expressed & suggestions made soon enough.