Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What are your physical limits?

Grubstake said:
Yes, lucky for me, I get social security, and I'm 100% service connected for my heart and other things, so, I have enough to live on, without going gold nugget hunting, although I loved it and found pounds of gold, over the years, and I use to beach hunt too, the wife has a box just full of gold and diamond rings, I'd never be able to afford to buy her. I've had a real good run, found nuggets people can only dream of, and made my wife a happy camper with all her rings. Grubstake
don't be shy... share some of the eye candy

59 disabled and enjoying life. Depends on how I feel some days I can do 9 hours diving and others less than 3. The cool water and weightlessness under it helps my neck a lot. Getting to that point with a tank is a different story. I do it in order to get relief.

I am thinking about going to SNUBA soon. That might help out a lot.

At the age of 73 and two back surgery two shoulder and a knee replacement I do two hours twice a week on the beach but it's getting harder but I'm addicted to detecting like the rest of us so I'm going to keep going until I can't go no more:detecting:

Grubstake said:
Mine is zero, after 13 heart attacks in 10 years, 11 stents, a 5 way bypass, and Diabetes, I can no longer go, I used to nugget hunt all day, and that's from 5 in the morning until 5 pm, but my health got the best of me. Grubstake

You have had super bad luck :(

As to my physical limits about 2-3 hours beach and 4-6 hours if I'm hunting on land. Because carrying a scoop and swinging a Excalibur in waist deep water gets to you.