Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What better accolade…

Guinea

Looking through the previous posts I came across a reference to a dealer I know in the UK who has tested some of the DeepTech machines on his established testbed – Staffordshire Metal Detectors. I’ve known the proprietor Kevin for about 20 years. He’s the most honest dealer I’ve ever met and tells the truth regarding the true performance of the detectors he sells. Here’s a link to his detector tests: https://staffsmetaldetectorsonlineshop.co.uk/detector-tests-24-w.asp

If you scroll down to his tests on the DeepTech machines and then compare the results to some of the top all singing all dancing detectors in his list; the results make very interesting reading indeed! But I think the biggest accolade to the performance of DeepTech machines is the entry in his blog dated 7/7/20:

“I am still testing Detectors and putting the results up for all to see on the Website, slowed down a bit now because i have to wait until i get one in stock that i have yet to test, had three such detectors in this week,the Nexus Credo, Quest Q20 and the Deeptech Vista Smart +

The Quest performed in the way i expected, very average results for a budget detector.

The Deeptech ,,,, most top end detectors are excellent for findings items next to iron, above and below iron, but you have to tune your ears to pick the signals out in the most iron infested areas, the Deeptech's are in a different league , as soon as i take one on my test bed it's obviously a lot better than anything i have ever tested nothing else is even close ,they just pick out the target with a nice clear signal as if there is no iron there, depth is very good, build quality a bit suspect, but you have a very iron infested site then this is as good as it gets!

The Nexus Credo , not sure without checking if i have tested one or not?

I know a lot of people who use various Nexus detectors with success , they are no doubt one of if not the deepest seekers out there......... but every time i try to test one i cannot get it to work for me, i seem to have some metal blockage , i cannot tell if i have a signal or not, no idea what is happening, i cannot for the life of me fathom out what is going on , so the test gets abandoned, maybe if i really pushed it i could get it, i am told it's all about ground balance? sorry life's too short. “

Kevin at Staffordshire Metal detectors owns and uses some of the best detectors on the planet. So, his praise of the DeepTech machines is not to be taking lightly!

I’m proud to own and use a number of DeepTech machines. I think its nothing short of a miracle that Dipl. Eng. Plamen Rashkov makes such fantastic metal detectors from the ground up so to speak. Especially considering the R&D budget of some of the major metal detector manufactures. As a loyal customer, I’m looking forward to DeepTech going from strength to strength with their awesome metal detectors and accessories!

Anthony

I also know Kevin. I just picked up a PI from him. Great guy for sure.

texkinzee – nice one that you know Kevin. He ships worldwide, so there’s probably people who know him in the farthest flung corners of the world!