Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What coil 5x8 or sniper

TXPIRATE

Just got my at pro I like small coils for trash and tot lots. Want imput how both do on the AT Pro. Thanks in advance

Hey there. I would get both if possible. I feel they both have their place to shine. I use the 5x8 most of the time on my Pro. The sniper goes on when looking specifically for jewelry or when I need to get close to a metal fence or in a very tight spot. Just my opinion- I hope it helps you. Good luck and HH. Matt

If you hunt a lot of tot lots, get the sniper coil. It can get real close to the equipment, where all the other coils can't. The 5" x 9" coil is awesome for target separation like the sniper, only id gets more depth.

I would start off first with the 5X8...In most trashy instances it will serve you very well. The Sniper coil is a very specific coil...you will not use it on a daily basis, its sooo tiny that it takes forever and a day to work any ground with it. You have to work very slow with the Sniper coil or you will miss areas. I had no idea how small the Sniper coil was until I seen it in person, mounted it on my machine and took it for a spin. For me the stock coil gets used 75% of the time, the 5X8 24% of the time, and the Sniper....1%.