Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What do I need to know?

It's a very easy machine to learn and very enjoyable to use. Get the 5" coil if you didn't order it with the machine. Get ready to have some fun. I run my sens as high as the site will allow without chatter, I leave the disc at preset and run DI3 almost all the time. The pinpoint is excellent, the stock coil seprates quite nicely and recovery is pretty darn fast. The 5" coil in trash is lethal and gets pretty decent depth. Forget about using the depth meter, I found out most of the time it's way off, not only that, it doesn't read in inches anyway. The balance and weight allow for fatigue free hunting compared to a few other brands.

Congrats it is a fantastic machine you will learn soon that it is a tone machine more than a VDI machine although the VDI usually locks on as well. I cant wait to see what you find.

Post your finds cricket! Lol

mncricket said:
i ordered a fors core....anything special I need to know about it?

Make sure to take a roll of toilet paper with you, just in case you have one of those holy shxt moments; especially when using the small coil.