Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What do you do when your in an old town with streets loaded with old homes.

MikeO

Staff member
Well, the best idea is to hunt this one first.
[attachment 370465 image.jpeg]
Well, we actually didn't hunt that one but, we gained permission at an old home built in 1880.
I dont quite hunt near as long (nor my hunting buddy) but, I dug till I was worn out.
This place is loaded with coins. It was nice to get out with my hunting buddy of over 20 yrs.
I did not do to bad. I got a neat Palmolive-Peet Co. coupon for free soap cakes. Which I plan on using next time I run to the grocery. :razz:
As far as coins I got a bunch of wheats a decent 1883 IH and a decent 44 Merc (which I gave to the owner).
Not to mention a handful of crusty zincons and clad dimes and quarters.
Cant wait for another good day so we can head back there. You cant take three steps without finding something.
Thanks for checking out the post and happy hunting.
[attachment 370466 image.jpeg]