Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What do you guys like to see in videos?

Bill_S

Besides a bunch of old coins being dug....Lol Do you want to see the TID and the sounds then the dig? Or just mix it up with some footage of digging, some of sounds, some of the screen, etc.

I like the TID and the audio. It really doesnt matter about what u pull out of the ground. I like your fottage of your digs. Your doing great with your videos and I think with this question U have posted U will cater to us all. Could U please twist your coil in the air so we can C it doesnt false:rofl: TID ,PRO Audio , and diggit. Thanks for your videos:thumbup:

I didn't know if people only wanted to see the great finds or didnt really care. I dont want to watch 15 minutes of someone digging up pulltabs.....;o)
I will try to get some of the screen and the sounds. I will post some more once I start getting out more but they will be with other detectors too.

The whole hunt as far as showing machine sweep speed, screen if using TDI, sound and then recovery. Shows it is probably a legitimate hunt and not staged. Vids with just a dug hole and target laying there are ok if you want to see a "finds" video. Me personally, I want to see a detector video that also shows individual technique. JMHO.

Bill, I like to see and hear the signal in the ground from different angles. Though I like seeing a coin on top of a pile of dirt, the "sound in the ground" is what I like. Second, I like seeing people using their probes and detector to see if the target is in the hole or out of the hole. Winters are way too long here in northeast Ohio and I thank everyone who takes the time to share their videos. Again, thanks and great job! R.L.

It's pretty easy to hit a GOOD target and dig it up ........I'd like to see some really hard targets or "iffy" targets being hit , and how the detectorist handles it , and see the proceedure from start to finish .....Odd ball nunbers being dug, or odd ball sounds being dug ......Stuff that is out of the ordianary that some people might just pass by .....Jim

Sounds good. I will try to keep those ideas in mind when I make some more. The weather around here just don't want to see me get out......;o)