Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What does the Tejon need to be better, if any?

Is there a feature you'd like for the Tejon to have that it doesn't have that other Tesoro units do? I'm trying to understand its limitations before I buy. Is ground balance fully adjustable in ALL metal and full discrimination and everything in between? Thanks:)

Yes you can gb in all metal or disc. If you gb in All metal usually disc is very positive and doesn't have as much depth. It runs smoother. Gb in disc it gets hotter, goes deeper, not as smooth. It's a nice detector. I like mine. One thing I would like an all metal that is easier to use. That's one reason I'm getting a lobo st. For the all metal modes.

Rick, N. MI

When I bought I wanted depth and discrimination. The second disc. is a bonus. I got just what I wanted and am quite happy with it. It is light weight and has no lack of depth.

Good question..as a tejon owner for 7 years the only thing I would add is ..I almost hate to say it..but a 180 or 550 type meter..only because of loss of depth at full discrimination..I hunt big city parks with alot of trash.. it would be great to run it flat out in all metal for the depth, but use the meter along with the sound to discriminate the deep stuff. my tejon blows away my sov gt for total finds due to faster recovery but the sov kicks its butt on depth and target id with a Ron's 180 meter when tuned for the soil condition..

Low Battery Indicator of some sort!

Mark

A better operator than me!

Tones.

tabman

Thanks guys:) Can it be ground balanced separately for the alternate discrim or is the one ground balance apply to both discriminators at the same time?

Rick, will the LoboST read coins and relics nearly as deep as the tejon?