Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

what frequency in water ?

targits

i have never been sure what to use in clean running water so any ideas welcome ,using a 9x5 ellipitical ?? low or high?

What are you hunting for?
If looking for Gold use high, if coins use mid or low.

I suggest you try running it at 13 - 15.7khz.

I use my Deus in the water all the time. Fresh water lakes only. My set up is that I have an extra XP Deus shaft with the water kit antenna wrapped around hooked onto a LF 9" coil.
I only use my WS4 pod in the waterproof case and leave my remote at home.
I have tried using my 9" round HF coil in the water but the problem is once you start using a higher frequency(55khz) in the water you will start hearing a lot of tiny pieces of aluminum that will go through your water scoop and it will drive you nuts.
Now I usually run my frequency at 18khz.

looking for coins and artifacts ,the river i am doing is too clean so wondering if theres something wrong with my freqs ..ws4 phones and
standard coils as well still too clean .historic site as well