Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What Gives?

Sven

In the winter the ground is frozen hard.
In the summer its dry and hard as a rock.
Snapped my digging knife over the weekend.
This is really cutting into my detecting time...................:confused:

jackhammer_daisy_by_zefrenchm-d55h6o5.png

The ground over here in the UK is like concrete at the moment as well,not as bad on some pasture sites as i find they tend to hold the ground moisture slightly better,but we dont tend to suffer from the frozen ground as much.We are just starting to hit our prime time detecting as at long last the crops have come off and most fileds are open for business as they say.Only trouble is in recent years the turn around time in between crop harvest and planting again is reducing.

In North Carolina rarely is the ground frozen for long, but the summer heat with the hard ground, ticks, snakes, and redbugs make detecting miserable. Glad we have some great beaches to hunt here to keep me busy until cooler weather and relic hunting time.