Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What happened to Shooter? Haven't seen him post in a while.

88junior

I hope and pray all is well with him. Have any of you guys heard anything from him? He's a book of knowledge on the 1270.

IM BACK................THKS For the concern.

Let's see if working online. Okay 88 back online how you been nothing was wrong I got off-line for a while. Still working with the 75, it's a good machine it's got its faults I think that discrimination could've been higher like the 1265X and the 1270. If you're working it in a heavily trashed area you must forget about gold. Even at the low discrimination settings you'd be dig and more trash than ever. I use either one of those detectors when I'm in the woods or very little trash as they go deep

Glad to see you back Shooter! I've been trying out a lot of different machines here lately but so far in my dirt the 1270 is one of the top 3 in depth.

still have mine and use it in the woods and freshwater beaches. Still doing the F75 DST but not happy with it all the time this old drive in I'm working is so loaded with pulltabs and bottle caps its hard to stuff, all though Im getting wheaties and silver down about 8/10 inches. if the meter on PP says 8-9-10-11 its sure to be a wheatie or silver. but anything higher is junk
Drivein goes back to 1948. know theres a a ton of silver there. working the play area, tried the car area where they watch the movie but one hole will get you 25-30 PT's & BCs. Going to try my 1270 and 1265X in the spring with a snipe coil, they both have great Discrimination.. anymore ideas.