Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What happened to the Classifieds

My computer expired on me and I've been gone for a while. What happened to the classifieds forum? Is it still here hiding somewhere?

Yep, got to have "90 days registered and 24 significant posts".

Yeah, so hop to it and do us a cool post about some of the adventures you had when you lived in the van!:clapping:
Mud

Hey Mud, I sent you a message, did you get it? Ok. I was in the Black Range of the Gila National Forest at Iron Creek camp ground. Late in the afternoon I notice motion out the back window. Holy cow it's a group of Javalina's snorting around for something good to eat( which is about anything for those guys), so I grab my camera (film type) and jump out to get some pictures. Snapped of a couple of shots and those little pigs panicked and started going in all directions and some of them in their haste came in my direction. They don't see well. I jumped about 3 feet in the air and dived back into the van. Tell you about the Western Diamondback rattler later. Keith Btw, I have been perusing the classifieds since I discovered this forum. Only need 24 posts to post on the classifieds. Still missing.

Old is Not an excuse. I am rapidly approaching that "Old" designation. At least that is what my wife of 51 years tells me.

:clapping::rofl: Yeah Old Knifemaker, I got it, and I want to hear More!

Sorry I didnt reply...I had to go out of town on an emergency business run over to Wisconsin...so I left out of here at 3:30am Wednesday, and left out of there last night at 1:30am...just got home an hour ago...took my rigs and found a dime and 2 pennys at a wayside park to stretch my legs...:stars:
Mud

Hey mud you old dog, what is your take on the macro racer? Have you had the opportunity to at least try one?

Sparkster