Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What headphones are you guys using On the T-2 ?

Big Red

Have you found any compatibility issues with any? Such as Killer B's, Timberwolves, Gray ghost, Rat phones VTF model. Any feedback on these would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!!

I use the Troy Pro's and the Sun Ray Pro's (same as the Killer B's). If I had to pick just one of those two, it'd be the Troys because of no compatibility switch to bump and the cord is battleship tough and won't stretch like the others.

If you check out the sponsoring dealers of this web site, I'm pretty sure you can find what you're looking for. :)

n/t

I have 2 pairs of these $25 phones that work just fine, if they crap out, I'm not out a lot of cash.

I too like the Troy Pros for the fact there is no switch to switch or bump, plus that cord is the best I have ever seen on any headphones.
I use a set with my Explorer, but had to add a amplifier for my hearing and have a set of the Sun Rays for a spare. On the Sovereigns I like my Timberwolfs as they are louder and the tones I can hear better with the Timberwolfs.
Peoples hearing is different, but I find any of the headphones made for detecting seem to work good for me, while those for home stereo just don't do much for me but break and I have yet to find a set that I can hear decent with. I just tried a set of Koss for over $100 that I was told was the best, nothing much for volume or tones and don't think they would have lasted a day or so for detecting.
On my T-2 I tired the Sun Ray Pros, the Troy Pros, the Timberwolfs and the Uniprobe and find the best I like was the Troy Pros and the Sun Ray Pros, but the others worked great too.