Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What headphones do you prefer with AT Pro

NJgeoman

With the new land headphone jack, What is your headphone of choice, I've seen a few mixed reviews, i.e. Grey ghosts have awful sound with ATP, Killer bees Good but can't distinguish huge difference between KBees and stock headphone and sun rays fit too tight.

Any suggestions? :confused:

Thanks

NJgeoman said:
With the new land headphone jack, What is your headphone of choice, I've seen a few mixed reviews, i.e. Grey ghosts have awful sound with ATP, Killer bees Good but can't distinguish huge difference between KBees and stock headphone and sun rays fit too tight.

Any suggestions? :confused:

Thanks

I like my old Duraphones. They're probably 15 years old, but they sound great, and I can field repair them with a telephone cord if they should short out.

Well, I don't have a problem with Gray Ghosts, I like the sounds on the AT-Pro. I use the one sided version known as the Rattlers. I want one ear uncovered so I can hear what's going on around me.

The problem with taking someone else's review of headphones is they are a highly personal preference thing. What's going to work well and be comfortable for one isn't going to work well for another. Every major brand has it's fans. You sort of have to dive in and give it a try unless you can borrow some.

The very best headphones you can buy are the Jimmy Sierra Maxiphone II. You will never need another pair if you take care of them. I don't even know I'm wearing them. They are comfortable and keep out street noise perfectly, plus the cord is long enough that you don't have to take them off to dig.