Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is going on with Nokta/Makro website.......

GroundScanner

I go on Nokta/Makro’s website and it has changed. I can I look up updates and accessories for detectors. I type in search bar and always get no info. Am I doing it all wrong, I don’t think so . GS.

I tried registering my warranty and it wouldn't work. So tried sending email with warranty info and still wouldn't work

GroundScanner said:
I go on Nokta/Makro’s website and it has changed. I can I look up updates and accessories for detectors. I type in search bar and always get no info. Am I doing it all wrong, I don’t think so . GS.

Yes, you are doing it wrong. This is a new Website and doesn't work exactly like the old one. Go to the top of the page where it says metal detectors and touch there a drop down will appear. You find the detector that you are looking for and click it. It will go to that detector page. All the information for the detector will be there including compatible coils, accessories and downloads for manuals and brochures. Updates will be in the heading that says ''Software Update"

I did exactly what you said and there is no where on the page that you can see accessories or updates. The only accessories it shows are the ones that come with that particular Detector when purchased. GS

GroundScanner said:
I did exactly what you said and there is no where on the page that you can see accessories or updates. The only accessories it shows are the ones that come with that particular Detector when purchased. GS

https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/impact/

Treasurechic said:
I tried registering my warranty and it wouldn't work. So tried sending email with warranty info and still wouldn't work

I did the same thing. My serial number has a hash mark. Once I omitted the hash Mark it worked.

GroundScanner said:
Am I the only one that doesn’t see where there’s a link to updates or accessories in the above link ? Hmmmm

Do you not see the long list of topics to left of the page? All you have to do is click on them.

Features
Package Contents
Search Coils
Accessories
Downloads
Software Update
Reviews
Specifications

Doubletap said:
Treasurechic said:

I did the same thing. My serial number has a hash mark. Once I omitted the hash Mark it worked.

Correct, this has come up in past. Don't enter any other characters in the input fields. Numbers and letters only. No commas, quotes, periods, question marks, hash marks or anything else but numbers and letters. Then it should go thru.

No I do not see it. Nothing, nada, zilch
Dreamweaver4849 said:
GroundScanner said:
Am I the only one that doesn’t see where there’s a link to updates or accessories in the above link ? Hmmmm

Do you not see the long list of topics to left of the page? All you have to do is click on them.

Features
Package Contents
Search Coils
Accessories
Downloads
Software Update
Reviews
Specifications

When that page comes up there is great big picture of an Impact detector. Scroll below it and it's all there on the left hand side of the page.

GroundScanner said:
I tried on another device and nothing.

I've tried my best to help here but you apparently have Browser issues and unfortunately I can't help you with that. I'm running Google Chrome and it works on my Home PC, Tablet and Phone. Good luck. I hope you get it figured out.

Bookmark this site, when your having trouble with a website, use this checker
http://www.websitenotworking.com/