Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is sin?

Always..Lookin

SIN is not something,sin is SOMEONE.

GOD Bless America

Chris

The willful And intentional disobedience of Gods wprd.

SIN is unbelief that God is real & that as Jesus born perfectly in human flesh DIED in each Sinner's place is the One & Only savior Whose death & shed blood REDEEMS us from our sins by washing us clean & purifying us from all our sins we have repented of by being sorry for sinning against God, Who created us & loves us to be saved into His family! We may sin unwillingly but as our Counselor we can go to Jesus & ask His forgiveness like we do those whom we hurt & ask forgiveness from, even our Brothers & Sisters in Christ! The Bible, God's Word, says UNBELIEF in Jesus & what He has done on the cross for each sinner is the only sin that is unforgiveable because of Blaspheming God's Holy Spirit by NOT BELIEVING that Jesus is God & absolutely REAL & ALIVE! Ma

How can the Son be the Father?We are not born WITH sin,we are born INTO sin,so,HOW does it does IT get INTO us?

How can the Son be the Father?We are not born WITH sin,we are born INTO sin,so,HOW does it does IT get INTO us?

Sorry you are wrong & satan has you spiritually blind & deaf to the true Word of God.. we are all born sinners because Adam sinned agaist God, His & Eve's Lord--it is within us when Adam's corrupt SEED (mankind's sperm enters our mothers' eggs & our life begins in the womb as a sinner for SIN in God's Garden corrupted Adam & Eve who disobeyed God & cast out of Paradice! Adam was blamed for he was there to prevent Eve from eating the forbidden fruit & he should have refused eating the fruit himself--so he is the SINNER passing SIN onto all humans formed in the womb by the sexual act that creates all life when the sinful sperm enters the egg & produces human creation formed in God's image! All are born SINNERS & have to be taught not to sin for even small babies are selfish & cry & will not share! The Son is the Father for God, Who is Spirit, THE HOLY SPIRIT & by His Spirit He overshadowed the Virgin' Mary's womb, who miracuously conceived Jesus Who is God born in human flesh but without sin--God is Jehovah, & Jesus is His Son & God Jehovah is Jesus' Father & God's Holy Spirit dwells in them both & Christians ,also, when saved & filled with God's Holy Spirit! This is done Supernaturally! For we've ONE GOD but He plays three rolls or is three persons but ONLY ONE GOD--God THE FATHER, God the Son & God the Holy Spirit--only belief, faith & obediece to receive Him as savior & the Lord of our lives is by repentace for His precious pure blood shed at Calvary washes believers clean & purifies in His perfectness WHITE as the driven snow--By God's Holy Spirit we are forgiven & cleansed of all sin & by turning away from committing sin, willfully, we are no longer SINNERS but Children of Holy God as our Heavenly Father, also, for now we belong to Jesus' family & we're inheritors of God's Kingdom with Jesus, WHO is our ALL in all! Amen! If we do sin, unwillingly, we have an Advocate, our savior, Jesus, to go to & He will plead our case of NOT GUILTY before His Father, God Jehovah, & pronounce us-NOT GUILTY!! Ma

Sorry you are wrong & satan has you spiritually blind & deaf to the true Word of God.. we are all born sinners because Adam sinned agaist God, His & Eve's Lord--it is within us when Adam's corrupt SEED (mankind's sperm enters our mothers' eggs & our life begins in the womb as a sinner for SIN in God's Garden corrupted Adam & Eve who disobeyed God & cast out of Paradice! Adam was blamed for he was there to prevent Eve from eating the forbidden fruit & he should have refused eating the fruit himself--so he is the SINNER passing SIN onto all humans formed in the womb by the sexual act that creates all life when the sinful sperm enters the egg & produces human creation formed in God's image! All are born SINNERS & have to be taught not to sin for even small babies are selfish & cry & will not share! The Son is the Father for God, Who is Spirit, THE HOLY SPIRIT & by His Spirit He overshadowed the Virgin' Mary's womb, who miracuously conceived Jesus Who is God born in human flesh but without sin--God is Jehovah, & Jesus is His Son & God Jehovah is Jesus' Father & God's Holy Spirit dwells in them both & Christians ,also, when saved & filled with God's Holy Spirit! This is done Supernaturally! For we've ONE GOD but He plays three rolls or is three persons but ONLY ONE GOD--God THE FATHER, God the Son & God the Holy Spirit--only belief, faith & obediece to receive Him as savior & the Lord of our lives is by repentace for His precious pure blood shed at Calvary washes believers clean & purifies in His perfectness WHITE as the driven snow--By God's Holy Spirit we are forgiven & cleansed of all sin & by turning away from committing sin, willfully, we are no longer SINNERS but Children of Holy God as our Heavenly Father, also, for now we belong to Jesus' family & we're inheritors of God's Kingdom with Jesus, WHO is our ALL in all! Amen! If we do sin, unwillingly, we have an Advocate, our savior, Jesus, to go to & He will plead our case of NOT GUILTY before His Father, God Jehovah, & pronounce us-NOT GUILTY!! Ma

I never read anywhere in scripture a child is born WITH sin,will you please post where it says that.

We are all born sinners because of Adam & EVE"S Sinning against God & disobeyed Him--A child is innocent until they come to the age of acknowledgment to know that they are a sinner & in need of a savior, Jesus! Different ages of abiliy to understand & learn by hearing & hearing the WORD of GOD --the Biblical Gospel Truth! That is why we are to raise our children up in the ways of GOD & when they are old they will not depart from it but, if they should stray from HIM, prayers will bring them back easier than if they were never taught God's Holy Morals & righteousness! Ma

So,if a child dies before the age you are speaking of,where does their soul go if that sin is in them?

Did you by chance watch that video?

So,if a child dies before the age you are speaking of,where does their soul go if that sin is in them?

Did you by chance watch that video?
I just told you if they die before they know that they are sinners they are Innocent but once they understand about Sin & Sinners & they sin willfully against God then they need to repent & ask Jesus into their heart! I guess it would depend on whether they have repented & are saved by the time they mortally die & face God's final judgement? Have you heard little kid's gutter language & their smoking & etc! Some are thieves, robbers & even kill during ther youth without being taught about Jesus' love & His goodness because their parents (if any) are doing the same in sinning against God & not believing in WHO Jesus is! Many are Criminals & read their first Bible in Detention Center or Jail that is why there are Prayer Warriors praying for lost souls to be saved in Jesus love & be in heaven when their motality ends! Ma!

I just told you if they die before they know that they are sinners they are Innocent but once they understand about Sin & Sinners & they sin willfully against God then they need to repent & ask Jesus into their heart! I guess it would depend on whether they have repented & are saved by the time they mortally die & face God's final judgement? Have you heard little kid's gutter language & their smoking & etc! Some are thieves, robbers & even kill during ther youth without being taught about Jesus' love & His goodness because their parents (if any) are doing the same in sinning against God & not believing in WHO Jesus is! Many are Criminals & read their first Bible in Detention Center or Jail that is why there are Prayer Warriors praying for lost souls to be saved in Jesus love & be in heaven when their motality ends! Ma!
Did you view the video?

Did you view the video?

I have God's Holy Spirit guiding me into all truth! I write too many posts to be watching every video & listening to every preacher or teacher of God's Word! I listen to the ones I know are true Bible Believers & preach & speak the truth! I am ill & need lots of sleep; so not a lot of time for viewing & listening to just anyone--I heard a little of the video, but to be able to listen & view the interesting ones & read & answering messages it takes more time & energy than I have because of my diseases of which one is Parkinson Disease with shaking & trembling difficult to control but I manage typing messages but not in cooking, cleaning & etc--most needs don't get met by myself--my daughters & granddaughter help me! Letter writing is hard so unless I type I don't write many letters! If I get time I will listen to the video! I have my favorites & reading the news given me to read about what is going on in our Gov whether true or not is time consuming! I need to be in bed now or I'll not get much sleep & rest, so bye for now & have a blessed day! Ma!

Got a question for you guys.. Jesus died on the cross,so the cross was basically just a tool to destroy one of the greatest men to ever walk the earth. Why do people wear the symbol of the tool used to destroy Jesus Christ? Couldn't possibly be to honor him? I mean,if he had been bludgeon with a bat would people worship the bat?

Got a question for you guys.. Jesus died on the cross,so the cross was basically just a tool to destroy one of the greatest men to ever walk the earth. Why do people wear the symbol of the tool used to destroy Jesus Christ? Couldn't possibly be to honor him? I mean,if he had been bludgeon with a bat would people worship the bat?
Who was greater than He?I do not worship the cross,it is a universal symbol.

Not trying to insinuate anything here, so I'm hope nobody takes offense. Just a honest question that keeps me scratching my head everytime I see a cross.
I take nothing personal dude,relax.

Who was greater than He?I do not worship the cross,it is a universal symbol.

Christians worship Jesus Who was hung upon the cross & crucified in each Sinner's place that we might BELIEVE Jesus is real & be saved unto EVERLASTING Life through His all-forgiving love when we believe by faith & with sincere prayer, we pray & ask him to Spiritually come into our hearts as we repent (being sorry for sinning willfully against Him) & live daily for Him by studying & knowing Biblical Scripture as we walk in His Bright & glorious Light & overcome tha darkness of satan & his servant's LIES by hearing & believing Jesus' Gospel of God's revelating truth! When our footsteps walk with Jesus, as our Savior & lord, daily, He leads us forward for inherting our brand-new Home in His beautiful Kingdom tht outshines the earth's Sun for God's Son shines BRIGHTER! Amen! Ma

ALL UNRIGHTNESS TOWARDS GOD IS SIN.When a person REACHES the AGE of accountability ,THEN GOD holds THEM responsible for THEIR actions:thumbup:

Last edited: