Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is the latest software number for the Simplex????

navydad5

looking for current software version for the Simplex. Mine is on the way from my dealer and I want to
make sure it has the latest.

V2,68 is the latest. If yoy have just ordered, it will come with the latest. There will soon be an update to be released, but no release date had been announced. You can go to their web site, ( https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/simplex-metal-detector/ ) go to Simplex+ page and click on 'Software/' to see the versions of software and also, there is a video telling exactly how to do the update. It is easy.

James/Texas from navydad5/oklahoma
Many thanks. I expect my detector tomorrow. I opted for the wireless headdphones. Most of the city parks in the Oklahoma City area are closed. A very nice city lake with 2 large sand beaches is closed. My daughter located a plowed field in the area. If I can locate the owner I will head there on Tuesday. Again many thanks for the info and referral.

Good Luck Just got mine, update this week sometime. the v2.68 right now is the late's. From what I see the new one will have Park1 and a Park2 mode. Higher sen 7 bar's instead of 6