Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHAT IS WHITES BEST PERFORMANCE SELLING DETECTOR THE PAST 5 YEARS

St Bernard

What do you consider WHITES best performance and best model selling detector in the past 5 years? They make real good quality detectors and have a good warranty service you hear very few complaints on WHITES products. Feedback appreciated.

For me personally the best performance machine would be the TDI Pro,possibly the last one that was sold in the UK before the battery ban stopped sales,regarding best sales model that i cannot say as alas i dont buy Whites VLF machines anymore,have always been a ardent diehard Whites fan but although i do own 3 VLF machines and wont ever part with them they just dont produce any machines anymore that i would buy.

But my vote would go for the TDI Pro and even that has stopped production in favour of the 'sl' version,just my opinion of course but sales here in the UK of the companies products have dwindled in the last 5 years this is from observation from weekly club digs and rallies.

For Whites, the MXT, MXT Pro, about out sold them all. Depends on what you are into, coins or water, or relics.

TDI PRO, but Whites refused to do a couple upgrades, perfected by a guy named REG, and the Pro was dropped for the weaker sister SL. Don't try to tell me that the SL=PRO---I have BOTH and the PRO is Deeeeeeper---Period and with Reg's upgrades just as quit/stable.