Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COIN DESIGN?

T-DUB

My favorite coin design is the U.S. Trime ! So cool in my opinion. I have been fortunate enough to have dug two 1852's. What say thee all ya ?

TRIME.jpg

Folks are gonna answer no matter where ya put it……
I like the Walking Liberty style myself. Dug one half dollar and one French coin with same basic figure.

That's definitely one of my favorite coins. I also like the Walkers and standing liberty quarters. The 1907-1933 gold eagles are great with many low mintages. And the 1915 2 1/2 and $50 gold commemoratives have a beautiful and very unusual design. (but who could ever afford one)

Design? US Walking Liberty Half. Beautiful coin. The US coins from that era stand out as beautiful designs - buffalo nickel, mercury dime, standing liberty quarter, even the Peace Dollar. They have real style, each a little piece of art you can hold in your hand.

There are other designs, like some mentioned above, that make the heart race because of age and general difficulty to find. I still love finding IHC's, barber and seated coins, the V and shield nickels. But if we are talking design, these are the ones that get my vote

Rich

I'm partial to the cap bust, any type, think they are beautiful and of course, I don't get to see them very often. Standing Liberty quarters rank up there, too. With full detail, they are beautiful as well. HH jim tn
Cap bust here also. Unfortunately not in an area that turns up old coins so it would have to come from a coin shop