Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is your hunting style?

DonNWF

A bigger coil not chance might improve his destiny, but you've got to give him style points. The detector looks like a cell phone on a stick.

(Real Estate Ad from Florida magazine)

That is the same outfit I wear when I go detecting (My suit is nicer and shoes are way better) but that is real similar to how I look. >>. What a crappy advertisement that is. I mean really, let me take the biggest moron on the planet, hand him the biggest pile of crap detector ever made and have him stand there in a cheap suit acting like a dweeb,then let me take a few photos of the knucklehead and use that to let the planet know just how great my business is ... That ad reeks of cheapness and I certianly wouldnt call that number even if I were homeless and they were handing out free homes.

It just didn't look fresh. I mean don't you agree an Italian style shoe makes a detecting statement.

It is an A hole ad, but I'm glad I blanked out the phone/addr info. Hate mail and insane phone calls , dontcha know. Remember a laugh a day keeps the doctor away. :cool: