Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What it's all about!

capefear

Got my first MD for Christmas from the wife this year. After doing a lot of research I asked for a Bounty Hunter QD 2. Thanks for the great forum. I took our two kids and the neighbors two kids. Unbelievable, they had so much fun finding nothing! I tried for a couple of hours, but all we found at our beach was a few nails. Not sure what I'm doing, but I hope it will improve with time.

Just keep at it! I had to learn on my own at first, that was fustrating. Try and find another person to hunt with. Good luck!

welcome to our great hobby cape fear. i have almost the same machine you do. the places you can go is only bound by your imagination. anywhere a man or woman has walked is a good place to hunt. if you want to see some of my finds, 6 pics, go to metal detecting forum on this site. i think its great you got out with the kids for a while. have fun, find and share. a happy new year to all, and happy hunting...

Thanks guys. We've been twice since and hit a couple of parks in our area. I've found about .50 in clad, but nothing older than 1965. The one thing I can say is that my holes are getting smaller the more we go! That makes them a lot easier to fill in too. We're going to hit the beach again today. If we find anything I'll be sure to post it.

thats real good cape fear,you never know whats going to turn up, especially on the beaches. i am an inland relic and coinshooter here in central va. so i dont get out to the beach very often. theres also a beach hunters forum on this site that may be worthwhile to check out. but if you own a bh machine like we do, we will always be interested in seeing your posts/pics. this hobby of ours is addicting, isnt it? hahaha... good luck and hh