Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What kind of headphones with best with the MXT?

I like the Koss E-Series 9000 headphones. They are very very comfortable, and to me that's what is important for a long day of hunting. I do mostly coin hunting. If I was out looking for nuggets, I might use a set of Jimmy Sierra headphones. But, for just coin hunting, I believe the Koss E-Series 9000 headphones are the way to go.

Jeff

I use the Black Widow with Jimmy Sierra as Second choice

The Sun Rays work very well as well as the Jimmy S. Personally I use a home made set.
Use the higher ohms ones, like 60 to 100 ohms. Titanium, which will give a crisp - sharp response, not the cheaper models.

As you see there is a good selection people use by the response you got.
Now on the MXT my wife has we found that the SunRay Pros and the Troy Pros have worked the best for her out of all the different ones we tried. We found these to be the most comfortable for the long days of detecting we do sometimes plus have a very good tone to them as we use the relic mode on the MXT. Both of these are very well built and lighter weight then many of the better headphones.

Rick

very comfortable great sound very LOUD!! I have to turn them down. They block as much external sound as my shooting muffs. great price I realy didnt appreciate how good they were until i got my MXT. MY IDX was single tone.
I tied coinhunting in relic mode at the school after work I only spent 15 mins(1 dime , 1 nickle)I flipped back an forth c&j- relic to help me lern vdi#'s I need to make a little cheat sheetof vdi #'s does anybody have one?? It was kinda weird seeing words like bullet, buckle,even large object(orsomething like that)??? while coinhunting. I am very intruiged by the MXT The only time I have dug any trash is when I have dug in the pultab, ring range. I cant wait to try it out prospecting.
my daughter wanted some help fling a new kite, so I put it away till tomorrow.
thanks for all the great post HH
Shawn