Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What makes the Racer

John(Tx)

better than other machines with same frequency like the AT Pro? Is it really much deeper? Too bad it's not waterproof...thanks

A little deeper

Tone provided is more rolling and bleedy

Coils; especially the smallest coil is tight.

Recovery speed is faster

Screen is easy to read

Tone when using 3 tone has a lot of nuance

Settings changes are provide by one of the best I feel menu layout and button.
User can toggle between all modes fast and easy ---with each mode's settings are after set , are left intact and ready to use if an op wants or needs to use.

It's in the software they can do a lot of things that others don't seem to be able to do...And it's from Turkey and they do things a bit differently then the US it seems. For me it's as good as my deus and maybe even a bit better.

The machine is also built really well not cheap buttons like Fisher

Squirrel I think that bleeding of the tone is what stands out the most for me. Gives more info about what's down there. Nothing at all wrong with a AT, several buddies use them but know of two that added a Racer after swinging mine. Great unit to add to any arsenal.

Very satisfied so far found many coins and relics at places i have hunted many many times with most TOP end Brands and i have only used my Racer like 4 times :thumbup: and now we are snowed in and frozen :sadwalk:

Lowboy thats good to hear , I just got the Racer, was thinking of getting a warrior but they where out of stock. but from what i have seen the Racer is very good in many ways . and like you say can do as well as the deus

sasquache said:
Very satisfied so far found many coins and relics at places i have hunted many many times with most TOP end Brands and i have only used my Racer like 4 times :thumbup: and now we are snowed in and frozen :sadwalk:

That last system that came through really put the hurting on several spots....time for YouTube