Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What Makes You Love Your Tesoro Detector?:tesoro::usaflag::smile:

tabman

Tesoro detectors have found me more gold rings than any other brand detector and gave me one of my best silver coin days ever. In a single day I found a Rosie Dime, a Mercury Dime, a Barber Dime, a Seated Dime and a few other pieces of silver. Mash Here I don't feel like a site has been thoroughly detected until I have gone over it with a Tesoro. A silver coin next to a pull tab or other trash mostly gets passed over because my screen and tone ID detectors say it's trash. They also inform me that a gold ring is a pull tab. Those screen and tone ID detectors work great at cherry picking, but they leave a lot of good targets behind. You can cover a lot of ground fast with them looking for good targets that are not masked. So in that sense they work great. However, If you only have heavily pounded sites to detect you had better be swinging a Tesoro.:detecting:

tabman

I use 2 Tesoro made machines in my detecting arsenal,why and when would i use them specifically on really trashy roman and saxon sites and these 2 machines are the only ones that will work due to the superb iron discrimination with small concentric coils.

Tesoro detectors do everything extremely well, a jack of all trades. In some cases exceed in performance in situations other brands, models fail at.
Consumer friendly prices, lightweight and reliable machines that can put a smile on anyones face. Turn on and go have fun.

D&P-OR said:
All of the above stated---plus---that great "round sound" on good targets!

Ditto on all stated and I never get all the false signals as I do with the other detectors I have used or am using .

I like my Outlaw with the 3 coil package, it covers about every hunting situation that you can come up with.

It is as good in the iron as my older ED-120 machines like my Pantera, Bandido, and Toltec ll, all this and better depth too.

Hombre said:
I like my Outlaw with the 3 coil package, it covers about every hunting situation that you can come up with.

It is as good in the iron as my older ED-120 machines like my Pantera, Bandido, and Toltec ll, all this and better depth too.

Randy I wonder what Tesoro did with that old 'prototype' Outlaw that Rusty loaned me for several months. I got to mark all over the face plate with a Magic Marker.:) It could be worth a lot of money one of these days. :rofl: At least it found me enough good finds while I had it to buy a new Outlaw that wasn't all marked up. MASH HERE

tabman

I might try a Tesoro when they come out with a multi tone machine. It is the way I like to hunt.

ryaan21 said:
I might try a Tesoro when they come out with a multi tone machine. It is the way I like to hunt.

A Vaquero with 3 tones with the mid and high audio tone breaking on a zinc penny would be top dog for those who like to cherry pick for silver coins.

Multi tones are nice sometimes, but I find more gold rings and neat finds using a single tone audio.

Maybe one with a toggle switch where you can switch from 3 tones to a single audio tone that would have the audio tone of the Silver µMax in the single tone .

Definitely keep it analog!

tabman