Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What name brand do you believe has found more coins, gold, relics and or treasure?

bigtim1973

I believe Garrett has found more items than other brands. This has nothing to do with name brands or which one is better. It has to do with what has been around the longest world wide in the hobby. This is just for fun so no mud slinging.

How about some of you?

I'm guessing it would be whites or garretts. Just the shear amount of advertising both did in the 70's,80's and 90's. Thats a hell-of-a-lot of detectors in that time period.
I think most of us have owned a whites or Garrett at some point......I've had four Whites machines and one Garrett which I still own.......and found loads of stuff with them.

I am there with you on that one. I don't know why someone has not taken and done that already with tesoro stuff.

I have saw some guys in Russia making bandido circuitboards ......those guys are a whiz with analog anyway.
Did they produce anything ?

Fisher , 1200 series detectors IMHO

Need to remember just because one brand sold more than another that that’s what equates to the most finds. An awful lot of Bounty Hunters out there that were used for a year and then put away when the buried treasure wasnt found. The lure of this sport fluctuates with the times, just look at the sales during Covid…….
My guess would be Fisher as well.

Need to remember just because one brand sold more than another that that’s what equates to the most finds. An awful lot of Bounty Hunters out there that were used for a year and then put away when the buried treasure wasnt found. The lure of this sport fluctuates with the times, just look at the sales during Covid…….
My guess would be Fisher as well.
Ron, your right... they totally slipped my mind... I'm guessing Anyone who wanted to see what the hobby was all about and didn't want to soak alot of money into a detector probably would have purchased a bounty hunter. after they dug a million pull tabs and other junk, away into the closet they went to collect dust and eventually end up in the garage sale for 5-10 bucks...