Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHAT ONE IS BETTER

azdigger

Wich coil is better for the Explorer, a Nels sharp shooter or the excelerator 6 inch coil......this is for trashy/not to trashy area

For a little more ground coverage the Sharpshooter gets the nod for target separation the 6" coil gets the nod. I've used both on a Etrac I had and I myself liked the 6" coil better due to the fact I hunt sites that is thick in nails and iron. Both coils get great depth.

either coil should be fine. if not that bad you can use a bigger coil. it is nice having options especially for trashy or nail infested sites.

i have a 4x7 football coil an 8x6 sef coil and a stock for my explorer xs and i am pretty much set up. oh and i forgot, i have a huge old 15 or 18 inch coil but havent used much . guess i should put it in my trunk. may use for coverage one day if targets are few.