Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What other coils work on the Simplex?

"What other coils work on the Simplex?"

Simple answer = None. Only Simplex+ coils will work on the Simplex+ and so far the only one available is the stock coil but they are supposedly working on others.

Yes, but I have seen and used other coils from other Nokta detectors work on other units, for instance the Gold Racer (56 kHZ) coils will also work on the AU Goldfinder (56 kHz), The Fors Gold (15 kHz) & the Fors Core coils (15 kHz) are interchangeable as long as the kHz are the same they are interchangeable. I have used these coils on these detector with no problem what so ever. However I don't know of any detectors that Nokta makes that are 12 kHz except the Simplex

u2robert said:
Yes, but I have seen and used other coils from other Nokta detectors work on other units, for instance the Gold Racer (56 kHZ) coils will also work on the AU Goldfinder (56 kHz), The Fors Gold (15 kHz) & the Fors Core coils (15 kHz) are interchangeable as long as the kHz are the same they are interchangeable. I have used these coils on these detector with no problem what so ever. However I don't know of any detectors that Nokta makes that are 12 kHz except the Simplex

I have the big Fors Gold coil on my CoRe and it works. I believe it is the same coil but in white plastic instead of black. The issue lies with the 12 kHz freq they use for the Simplex. As far as I know it's the only detector in the Nokta/Makro lineup that uses that frequency. I'm anxious to see more coils added before I bite the bullet. I want to see a small 5" round coil for the Simplex and see how it fares in trash and heavy iron.

dfmike said:
u2robert said:

I have the big Fors Gold coil on my CoRe and it works. I believe it is the same coil but in white plastic instead of black. The issue lies with the 12 kHz freq they use for the Simplex. As far as I know it's the only detector in the Nokta/Makro lineup that uses that frequency. I'm anxious to see more coils added before I bite the bullet. I want to see a small 5" round coil for the Simplex and see how it fares in trash and heavy iron.

Roger That. I do have two pair of the waterproof headphones with the green plug so that's a plus