Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"What poor fool lost this?...."

Dang

Is what i thought at first when i dug this up. but I quickly relized it was just a souvenir from a pirates thing they have here at this park every year!
A first for me...arrrr

Had buddy find one like that on the beach. Wouldn't get it checked. Finally did, Junk.

yep, dug a silver one myself. was hoping it was a lost necklace piece, and it was actually, costume JUNK. BUT had fun with it, a friend planted it for a newbie friend to find on the beach. . the only real reale I have ever found was a mel fisher atocha 1/8 reale on a mounted display framed and story about the wrecks /storm doomed fleet of 1715. had letter signed of authenticity on back . had it checked. real reale no fake. paid.. $3 for it lol. had a little water damage on matte but hey... its 'REALE" :clapping:

The local boaters have a Pirate Weekend on the Dam here every year. This past summer they buried a treasure and gave all those in the group hints on where it was... They will never find it! I did; it was a handmade small wooden box buried in the sand as the edge of the main beach... About 10 inches down... It contained 25 one dollar coins (unfortunately all new).. Made my day....