Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What really helps those who can't get out to hunt

Been laid up since December 10th...covid......cancer.....all the tests !!!!!! and the treatments !!!!!!!!!!
Changed my life totally.....now a balding, white haired man with half the strength I used to have in December.
Since I haven't been able to detect , I want to see the coins coming out of the ground that others are finding.
Doesn't matter if it is a buffalo nickel or a handful of wheat cents.....I would love to be able to get out right now and dig
a few of these coins....I am crazy about the etrac and anyone using the etrac to find coins....Please post them ! Or post in
your own detector forum. Give the laid up detectorists an uplift and something to look forward to.
Sure has been a long time since I have swung the etrac....would be nice to see if it is still getting a few coins.
I am really missing this hobby !!!!!

E L M Y
Prayers for you buddy! I haven’t posted in awhile for crazyvreasons to this crazy hobby.

That is another special post and picker upper for me...thanks for the protein tip....
I love this hobby and try to help all I can....just need to put the coil to the soil !
If I get out , you will see my coins....not holding them a secret on any fresh finds anymore.
Let "em Hunt my spots .....if they can find them from my posts...good for them.
Yes I can't wait to see what you find !
And get some Greatly needed exercise Detecting !!!
The protein 60-90 grams a day is a must !!!
As we age we just don't don't take in enough.
And our bodies Actually eat themselves if not properly fed. Bone and Muscle. That's a Fact !!!
Not even counting keeping your Brain clear.Walnuts.
Oatmeal and chili , 5 beans chili and Hott,, half an half is a great starter for me with the protein and a vitamin regimen Every Morning.
Getting stronger everyday when I push it a little.
Though been Afraid to push.
T 5-7 are full of blood. Blood replacing Bone.
A type of tumor they say.
If I can't push/force the blood out. The vertebrae will collapse. 😵
So as the doc says. 😵😵😵

17 disc's Damaged. Pelvis separated from my spine. Both hips Impacted. One replaced so far.
Yup. Been a Ride ...
I push or I Loose Big.
Finally have the ok, stabilized enough to go for it.
In my Old workout.
My warm-up was moving 50,000 lbs in 20 minutes.
70lbs on an abb machine pushing with my arms and abs. 667 reps in two sets. Yes I did that for years.
Took a year to get to that again.. Started at 10lbs and kept adding every couple months.
Body was at complete atrophied.
Easy workout compared to benching which sent my spine into knot's.
Was doing that just 5 yrs ago when I was rebuilding to return to Overhead Lines.
Climbing wood poles Upto 120' , average climbed 60-70ft. Hands on Gloving upto 33 thousand volts. Did that 30+ yrs.
But I had to qualify. They set me up. Lost. 🤬
Technicality. New rules on switching I wasn't advised of. 🤬
Because of the damages they said didn't exist for 11 yrs. Now there's too much wrong to climb. LoL
ArsHolls.
Now I'm stuck doing metering taking home Half what I used to.
Pay ck to ck in Many yrs is being beyond Frustrating.
Now you know my story.
62 ,, new mortgage and raising two kids like I'm 25 yrs old again. Trying to Retire. I deserve it by now.
42 yrs with the company. Keeping the lights on.
Yuppa

Now do me a favor.
Eat that Protein !!!
See a nutritionist.
Get on a Good vitamin regime.
And push that body for All it's Worth.
This is at our age.
IS Your Last Chance to be Whole again.
This is my third time.
And I Ain't about to Quit !!!

PS
A lil secret.

3 Fish oil
2 Lecithin
1 Niazin
And 2 full Bayer aspirin if you can tolerate it.
You'll no longer need blood thinners.
This is from a Swiss double blind study with 20,000 patients.
90% it Cleaned their arteries of Plaque.
I'll ad 1 tablespoon Tumeric in that protein coffee.
Strongest non medicinal Anti inflammitory.
Inflammation is the Primary cause of arteriosclerosis !!!
Read study. The information is out there.
Good Luck.
They say my heart now after yrs of this is like a 20 yr old.
BP is 108/75. All the time.
I'm Praying I see some wonderful finds of yours.
And a Miraculous Recovery.
Otherwise.
I'll see you where pain Never bothers us again. 🤗

If this Helps anyone
Please Share.
I'm not a Dr.
Though I've had many Dr friends over.many yrs.
And this is working for me !!!
I pray this is beneficial to others.

Long Day.
Now I need my Nap. 😁😁😁😔😔😔

Last edited:
Prayers sent for a full recovery. I was vaxxed, boosted and still infected January of this year. The covid was not serious, just mild cold symptoms, but the long term effect are working on this old man. I have managed to get a few short hunts in but nothing like years prior.
Here is the only coin I found this year but it is a good one.
Sweet Find.
Congratulations

Wow >>>>>>> eerie find for me ! But it is still gold ! You know I hate finding real human teeth in a farmed field .... must have gotten them knocked out or pulled them and threw them out with the trash.

Thanks...

Oh NO....Prayers for Rick W. also.... There is way too much of this cancer stuff popping up out of nowhere...all different cancers and all different areas of the human body.
FOLKS.... POST THOSE FINDS .....even if you can't get a gold coin....your finds bring back memories...no matter how insignificant you think they are....we have all been there and want to re-live those days again soon as possible, if only with a post from you.
Eggzakly.
Post Away.

Here is an older find. All these came from the same hole. I found them on a cow path through some woods.

Attachments

• 20200623_000730.jpg
    20200623_000730.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 65
One more but, it isn't coins and it wasn't found by me. My brother Joe found all of these civil war bullets in one hole. 21 .69 caliber and 4 .58 caliber. They came from a camp site near Antietam battlefield. I inherited these when Joe, who was my last remaining brother passed away.

Attachments

• all from one hole 2.jpg
    all from one hole 2.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 56
Prayers sent for a full recovery. I was vaxxed, boosted and still infected January of this year. The covid was not serious, just mild cold symptoms, but the long term effect are working on this old man. I have managed to get a few short hunts in but nothing like years prior.
Here is the only coin I found this year but it is a good one.
The one coin I never found D'oh

One more but, it isn't coins and it wasn't found by me. My brother Joe found all of these civil war bullets in one hole. 21 .69 caliber and 4 .58 caliber. They came from a camp site near Antietam battlefield. I inherited these when Joe, who was my last remaining brother passed away.
beautiful display....I have only found one 3 ringer here in Ohio..a few buttons but only one 3 ringer.

beautiful display....I have only found one 3 ringer here in Ohio..a few buttons but only one 3 ringer.
When I was a young one in Hagerstown, Md. back in the early sixties, my friend and I would go to land that had been cleared and pick up bullets. We would take them to the nearest body of water and see how many times we could skip one. We left the buttons because they were too light to skip!

Most of mine are from the 20’s to the 50’s.

Not much 1800’s activity in my area.

Attachments

• D294D230-EDCF-452B-BFBE-866156A10ABA.jpeg
    D294D230-EDCF-452B-BFBE-866156A10ABA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 60
Here is the 1/2 pounder from my dad’s collection next to a merc. Not dug it was inherited.

Attachments

• 2194151B-40C2-47D6-9E35-DFC5342A632B.jpeg
    2194151B-40C2-47D6-9E35-DFC5342A632B.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 58