Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What settings are you running on your anfibio?

juit

Can you please tell me what settings are you running in the anfibio

Omg please do a line lol

Settings will be different per hunt location and personal liking. Basic factory pre-set program modes are perfect to start with to get used to the detector. Can be a turn on, GB and go detector.

You may want to consider turning down the Iron volume to 2. Maybe bump the sensitivity up if warranted.

The Multi Anfibio does not have iron volume. I wish it did. GS
Sven said:
Settings will be different per hunt location and personal liking. Basic factory pre-set program modes are perfect to start with to get used to the detector. Can be a turn on, GB and go detector.

You may want to consider turning down the Iron volume to 2. Maybe bump the sensitivity up if warranted.

Bro it has notch vol

Pages 18 and 19 in the user manual explains Notch Vol. and Tone Vol. Either can be used for Fe Vol.

Tone Volume (TONE V.)
This setting is present in the Anfibio Multi and Anfibio 14 models. It is not present in the Anfibio 19
model.

SETTINGS
There are 5 pre-defined metal zones in the Anfibio. They are shown as Z1-Z2-Z3-Z4-Z5 on the screen.
The number of metal zones displayed vary according to the model of the Anfibio as well as the selected
mode.

By using the TONE V. feature, you can adjust the volume for each metal group between 0-5.
When TONE V. is selected from the SETTINGS, names of the metal zones mentioned above will appear
below the TARGET ID indicator and the selected one will be framed.

To select another group, just press
the SELECT button. Then use the plus (+) or the minus (-) button to change the audio frequency.
TONE V. setting is available in all modes except for the GEN, GEN Delta and CACHE modes present in
the Anfibio Multi and Anfibio 14 models. TONE V. adjustment applies to the selected search mode only.
The change does not affect the other modes.

I might add "GroundScanner" that it always pay to go slow and work into the more advanced settings such as zones and settings such as tone volume. So may I suggest getting familiar with the machine by simply using the 3 tones on start up, run the machine over the nearby ground, looking for a totally "clean" spot to ground balance, and then GB, -being especially careful that you have a perfectly clean spot free of any metal- (this is a very common mistake) and THEN if still quiet, -bring up the GAIN-.

The default gain is quite modest, and again -if the machine is running quiet, with only a small amount of background noise, and EMI is not an issue at your working site, go ahead and bring up the gain to even 80-90. It's all about familiarizing yourself with the settings. Stand there at a target and bring the gain up and down and listen to the huge difference in the sound. The signal tone will be much cleaner and over a bigger area with more gain. Of course you realize that with greater gain, your chances of locating deeper or smaller targets also increases. Ground balancing correctly and in the different modes of doing GB...is very important. That is why the manual gives two pages on this.

It's also -good practice- to also do a couple of GBs during your session. And of course if you change your site, GB at once! Running all that gain may not be possible for your general location. Use gain judiciously...but again practice with different targets and levels of gain. As others here pointed out... there is no set group of settings. It completely depends on your soil, your preferences, the coil you have on, even how moist the soil is. You'll laugh...but this is very good advice. Ready? Leave the owners manual in the bathroom and read it cover to cover about four times. Every time you read it through...you will glean more good information to help you. I feel the book is well written.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

I recently hit a site with the Anfibio Multi that I have pounded to death with a Nox 800, Deus HF/LF and x35 13" detectors.

I did really well with the following settings:

Manual ground balanced
14khz
99 tones
Gain at 98 (this is with visible power lines framing the lot!)
No descrim
Left everything else the same

64f30h.jpg

Granted these finds pale in comparison to what others are finding but they were 100% missed by me with other detectors(which were all ran HOT). At times, I was literally lifting my coil 3-5 inches above the ground and it was still tagging things with stable vdi.

Very fun machine.

Happy hunting.

Running my multi in 2 tone, I dig everything on old sites, 99 tone In heavy iron. 14khz mostly, 20khz in iron infested sites, and switching to 5khz rechecking for deep silvers in areas. I like to run it hot with gain anywhere from 88 to 99, love the feedback on the tones

I am really starting to like 5 tone for them trashy modern parks. Gain 65 is plenty. Having fun going over a few old sites.

ynnek4 said:
I recently hit a site with the Anfibio Multi that I have pounded to death with a Nox 800, Deus HF/LF and x35 13" detectors.

Very cool finds. Nice pendants.

Good info keep it going guys

Any other settings?

After putting roughly 75 hours on the machine, I find myself still in 2 tone alot. I'm a dig it all person so I find no need for alot of tones
Been working the Gen mode(all metal) as well in some fields and I'm impressed at the depth and ability to tell the size, and characteristics of the targets coming up. I can usually call what's coming up with most targets in The fields I have been hunting. Wether it be lead, coins, or small bits of brass. This is just my opinion though. Love the machine but I really don't need 9 search modes most of the time. I occasionally hit a freshwater beach or river but mostly it's 2 tone, 99 tone or Gen modes. I do find that keeping the gain hot makes some chatter, but I sort through it to squeak out those barely audible deep targets, which pays off sometimes.
I have been experimenting a little with the depth readout back in cm, as it's off on small or really large targets in inches. Seems to be a tad more accurate in cm, but it could be just me