Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What the HELL happened to the Coinstrike Forum??............

The Coinstrike, Edge and Excel traffic has moved over to the Fisher forum.... and if the C$ is a ol' dog, I ain't kickin' it! It's still got mighty sharp teeth! One of my favorite all-time detectors.

That's how dead it had become, & most of my finds posts were T2/F75 finds which didn't make much sense.....
I still have, & will never sell my C$. But the F75 was selling out & completely engulfing the Fisher forum. So, recharging an "empty parking lot" seemed in order. But, you can blame me...it was my idea to make a change.....
But, we still talk C$ & Edge on the Fisher forum. Especially with the C$ having a new low price....
HH,
Bill

There's a couple in our club. When you see someone with an older detector that seems a bit worn and used . . . there's probably a good reason it's still in use.

Not much traffic on the list? See, the guys with the Coin$trikes are out using them and finding stuff and we're in here jawing on these PC's. :lmfao:

and those questions are being answered just fine by myself & others on the regular Fisher Forum here @ Findmall.
To me it was an easy decision, as this forum as an F75 site has had alot more activity from all over the world than the C$ one ever did...even after bringing in Excel & Edge users.

[quote mtdoramike]It never fails, some new young little chippy shows up and BAM, you kick the old dog to the curb.[/quote]

The "they" is now a different set of folks. I'd see reducing the C$ price as a positive move, to get them into more people's hands. I'm definitely hoping that that is the case. Once I've saved my egg money I'm getting a brandy new C$. NEVER should have traded that puppy away. I love the F75, but I'd like to get the C$ back in my quiver too.
Tagamet

yeah!..charlie there is a good reason!.it's because that person knows that detector well,and finds a ton of stuff with it!..why buy new?

regards!
(h.h!)
j.t.