Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What the #@$% is Foo-Foo?

Dang said:
Just water? Water? That's it?
Where can I get some?

2H2 + O2 = 2H2O + Energy.

In English, the equation says: To produce two molecules of water (H2O), two molecules of diatomic hydrogen (H2) must be combined with one molecule of diatomic oxygen (O2). Energy will be released in the process.

An easier way is just to turn on a tap in the kitchen or bathroom of your home and voila'...or buy some.
Once you have some throw it in a small, cheap plastic spray bottle.

Evidently if you buy the actual product it makes a cool whipping sound when you pull it out but you will pay for that feature.

Ohhhh I agree. I would even have a hard time believing the water was purified after using The Straw purification system. :rofl: Then again, when in dire straits, I suppose I would take a nice big gulp and hope for the best. :cheers:

There is an abundance in Houston & Beaumont right now.

[size=medium]Got To Love it!!!

BTW John.... What did you decide about renaming/ naming a forum for or include the AT MAX?[/size]